Information in English
Our practice doesn’t accept new patients for the time being.
- We do NOT have walk-in consultations, only by appointment.
- If you have questions call or send us a message with patientenportaal or zorg online app.
- A facemask is mandatory when you enter the practice if you have a coughing, running nose or fever.
- For information on corona go to https://www.rivm.nl/en/novel-coronavirus-covid-19
- In case of a life threathening situation call 112.
- During office hours (Monday through Friday from 08:00 – 17:00hrs you can call the practice 020 6182560
- Out of office hours (before 08.00 and afther 17.00 hours and in the weekend) you can call the huisartsenpost (out of office huisarts)
at 088 00 30 600
- If you have an injury or require other urgent medical attention, you may come directly to the practice. If possible call ahead it will enable the doctor to be prepared for your arrival.
- Consultation by appointment
- An appointment can be made by calling the asisstant ore online webagenda. Go to the homepage select your language in the top bar and click on patientenportal or zorgonline app and create an account. You can then make an appointment on the webagenda.
Dr. Dana Acherman: Monday (every other week), Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.
Dr. Ruth Woertman: Monday(every other week), Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- In order to help you as good as possible you may be asked some additional questions.
- Our staff is highly trustworthy and professional, we take your problems seriously and respect all rules of medical privacy.
- No patient information is shared outside the practice.
- If you wish to speak to the physician directly, please let the assistant know the doctor will call you back in the afternoon between 12:00 and 14:00